Branded content has taken the marketing world by storm. Because of its effectiveness, more brands provide valuable content to stand out.
Creating a killer and engaging content is not a piece of cake. It requires planning, effort, and strategic execution. Thankfully, there are tools that can make the process easier.
There are hundreds of available tools that you can use. To narrow down your search, we listed the top tools that can help your brand’s content outshine the rest.
Generating Topics and Ideas
- Feedly – This website compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources. It allows you to save the best stories on your boards. You can also share your collections with your teammates, friends and social networks.
- Buzzsumo – Can identify what content is working well in a niche and who the major influencers are.
- Google Trends – Shows you the latest trends, data, and visualizations from Google.
- Social Mention – Lets you track and measure what people are saying about your company or any topic across social media. It monitors social media properties including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator – Provides a list of related topics when you enter keywords.
- Google Keyword Planner – Lets you search for the best keywords. It can help your content strategy and SEO. It can also give you ideas about the relevant topics today.
- List.ly – Creates lists that can be shared, edited, and embedded everywhere. You can add all kinds of link and media in your lists such as YouTube, SoundCloud, images, and apps.
- Storify – Lets you turn what people post on social media into compelling stories. You can use their photos, videos, tweets and more.
- Curata – Helps you find, curate, share and analyze content on different topics.
- Waywire– If you’re interested in video curation, this one is for you. This tool has customizable apps which are perfect for digital publishing.
- Scribd – Use this platform to browse for articles and videos, share content, and track conversions.
- Grammarly – A grammar checker that eliminates grammatical errors and enhances your writing.
- Hemingway – Helps you write bold and clear. The app highlights lengthy sentences and common errors.
- Copyscape – A plagiarism checker. It lets you detect duplicate content and if the article is original.
- Evernote – Designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer– Helps you come up with headlines that drive traffic and search results.
- Google Drive – Gives you access to files anywhere tough secure cloud storage. It files backup for your photos, videos, and files. Collaborating with others is easier in this tool.
- Quabel – Helps you write distraction-free in full-screen mode. It also tracks word count and estimated time to read your piece.
- Trello – This web-based project management app helps you stay organized. This application contains cards where you can put the project details, deadlines, links, and attachments.
- Canva – This tool helps you create designs like posters, flyers, and invitations. It has various templates that are ready to use.
- Pixlr – A cloud-based set of image tools. It has photo editors, a screen grabber browser extension, and a photo sharing service.
- Meme Generator – Lets you browse the most popular memes on the internet. Ideal for funny and humorous content.
- Pixels and Pixabay – Provides stock photos that you can use for free.
- Shutterstock – You can find premium stock photos on this site. They also have a Shutterstock editor where you can create your own unique images.
- Easel.ly – This tool lets you create theme-based infographics and visualizations.
- Infogr.am – Helps you make interactive infographics and charts.
- Camtasia – Use this to create high-quality videos. It records on-screen activity and allows you to import from HD devices to edit and share videos.
- KnowledgeVision – Turns presentations into an integrated, interactive online video experience.
- Wyzowl – This software helps you create engaging visuals like videos.
- Animatron – Online animation maker, banner maker, and video maker.
- Yoast – Considered the most comprehensive search engine optimization software.
- TrenDemon – Lets you understand your content’s performance. It pinpoints the top performing blog posts, articles, and videos. It also gives an in-depth visual analysis of the impact of our content.
- LookBook HQ – Allows you to create engaging content experiences. It lets you see what content your buyers are reading and watching.
- Optimizely – Enables you to deliver experimentation across websites, mobile apps, and connected devices.
Content Promotion and Sharing
- Pinterest – This site lets you share media content like pictures and videos.
- Instagram – In this site, you can flaunt your brand’s personality through images and videos. The Instagram story is a new feature that you can also try to spread your message.
- Facebook – A great site to share and promote your content because of its large network. You can also launch an ad campaign here and hold a live stream.
- Twitter – Use this to update your followers and consumers. You are also free to post videos, pictures, and ads.
- YouTube – A brilliant platform for your campaign videos and ads. More companies today like Ford launch YouTube ad campaign to promote their brand.
- Hootsuite – Lets you schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts.
- Wistia – This video platform provides professional video hosting with viewer analytics.
- Viral Content Bee – Can increase your traffic by putting your content in front of eager social media influencers. Helps you promote your content on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Cyfe – An all-in-one online business dashboard. It helps you monitor your social media, marketing sales, support, and infrastructure.
- Google Analytics – Filled with useful features. Some of them are AdWords and E-commerce Reporting. AdWords reviews your online campaigns by tracking page quality and conversions. E-commerce Reporting tracks sales activity and performance.
- CrazyEgg – Here, you can see exactly what people are doing on your website. It shows you where people are clicking, how many people scroll, and where most people stop.
- Tweroid – A free Twitter tool that lets you know the best time to tweet.
- Webtrends – Helps you analyze and optimize digital campaigns. Their measurement tools are easy to manage because of their dashboard.
- Act-On – A cloud-based marketing automation solution. It helps you organize social media and email campaigns. This tool also measures performance and manages all the stages of customer experience.
With the help of these tools, achieving that excellent branded content will be less difficult. But, don’t forget to add patience to the list. Content creation and marketing is a long process. Even if you have the access to these tools, if you’re not patient enough, you won’t make it to the top.
Build your brand’s voice, reach out to your market, and create a strong online presence through online marketing!
NextStep will help you extend your brand’s reach to China through WeChat and Weibo Marketing. Go local with content in Chinese, English, and French.
Contact us today and get to know more about our services!