As an entrepreneur, it is important to keep up with the latest trends in business, marketing and social media. It helps you get a feel of what your target market needs and also identify their pain points. Keeping up with the trends gives us access to insights that will enable us to run our business and serve our customers better.
In this week’s Five Tips Tuesday, we give you the upcoming digital trends. Check out five digital trends small businesses need to know in 2017. Learn new tricks to improving your memory. See how international brands adapt to China’s WeChat Wallet. Find out how Facebook can help you land your dream job and get a much-needed dose of reality with Mark Manson’s New York Times Best Seller.
1. Business Trends – Today’s digital marketing strategy is heavily dependent on the user experience, and it is vital to keep yourself up to date. Revamp your digital marketing strategy for the second quarter with these tips and see how you can improve your customer engagements and content management.
2. Infographic – Do you forget thing easily? Do you need to learn something fast? See how you can use your senses to remember information and how taking breaks can make you remember better. These science-backed tips can help sharpen you up, so click on the link to find out.
3. Apps – While the US has Apple Pay, China has WeChat Wallet, one of WeChat’s best features. It enables WeChat users to pay for goods and services, which now includes Starbucks, JD and Didi. See how these brands use WeChat Wallet to push for promos, contests and specials.
4. News – Facebook is going after LinkedIn. Just recently, Facebook launched a new feature, Facebook jobs where you can now post job openings that potential candidates can apply to. Get to know more about it here.
5. Book – They say honesty is a very expensive gift nowadays. Blogger and now New York Times Bestseller, Mark Manson gives us a dose of reality of raw, refreshing, honest truth in his book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k. Here he talks about how positivity has messed us up and how we can be more resilient when it comes to facing challenges ahead. Get it now on Amazon.