Get tips on how technology can make expansion easier
This week’s edition of Five Tips Tuesday is focused on how you could successfully expand your business. From online payments to apps and tools you could use to keep your company on track, we bring you resources that will make your investments less complicated than it needs to be.
1. Inspiration — Frank Klesitz of Vyral Marketing successfully customized the Scaling Up system through free and inexpensive apps like Google Hangouts and Slack. He also uses Google Forms to get feedback from his employees and keep their goals aligned. By adding a layer of digital technology to drive communications, Klesitz has managed to double its staff count and increase their company’s revenue. See how he did it here.
2. News — Small to Medium sized businesses, start ups, freelancers and other professionals in India will now be able to receive international payments quickly, efficiently and inexpensively through Payoneer. This service will be available by the end of the month. Check out the details here.
3. Must Reads— Max Gurvits, Director CEE/CIS/MENA at Cross Border Angels, shares the valuable lessons he has learned while starting up his company and getting funded. Here, he discusses the importance of having the right connections, entrepreneurial experience and yes, having an exit strategy. Read on here.
4. Startup Tips — Being a visionary is part of being an entrepreneur. In this article, the STARTUP Europe team discusses why you need to develop a global perspective early on, and how globalizing your product can help achieve your goals and also increase your chances of getting growth opportunities. Read on here.
5. Productivity — With today’s technology, business owners and talents now have an option when it comes to work mobility. It’s easier to be updated with what’s happening to your business with just one click of a button. Here’s a list of apps that you can use as a team to communicate, coordinate and keep track of goals and achievements to keep productivity at its peak Check them out here.
Join the movement