This week, we bring you the current local trends in the Shanghai food industry. Learn how to crowdfund your F&B business idea, check out hidden cafes and take a gastronomic adventure within the city.
1. Crowdfunding — According to the Shanghai Crowdfunding Platform Development Report released in 2015, Shanghai is now the third most active crowdfunding city in China. See how six F&B ventures successfully crowdfunded their projects.
2. Innovation– In this eatery, there are no cashiers, no servers or meat products but you getpersonalized and healthy meals fast.
3. Adventure— Want to make a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city streets? Cozy up in six of the best hidden cafes in Shanghai.
4. Tips — Thinking of opening a business in China? Here are some practical tips from Shanghai Expat on what you need to know before you set up shop.
5. Events — Take your tastebuds to a culinary adventure in Sabor Fusion Shanghai, a forum for top chefs and other professionals in all areas of the culinary industry. Learn about current trends and cutting-edge developments in today’s gastronomy scene.
Join the movement!