Workshop on March 10 from 9 am by Bruno GRANGIER, found of Leaf Legal
Get a Practical Understanding of the Labor Laws in China
A Structured Workshop that discusses essentials about the labor laws of China to help you run your business.
Presented by Bruno GRANGIER, Founder, Leaf Legal.
March 10 from 9 am till 11 am
One of the most important aspects of business is to make sure that you have the right team to run it. Whether you are a new entrepreneur or a business owner for decades, employee relations can be a bit tricky. That’s why we’ve invited Bruno Grangier, founder of the law firm Leaf, to help you get a deeper insight of the Labor Laws of China and how it can help you get the right people for your team.
- Creating contracts and recruitment packages for employees including wage rates, probation periods, and regularization
- What benefits to include in employee packages, such as annual vacation and sick leaves, bonuses, etc.
- How to deal with attrition rates and termination of contracts, including computation of severance pay
- Definition and circumstances as well as procedures of mass layoffs
- How to identify situations where it is not possible to terminate employees
Founder of the law firm, Leaf Legal Shanghai, Bruno Grangier is a European lawyer based in China since 2004. He has worked for major international law firms such as Gide Loyrette Nouel in Shanghai, Robertsons in Hong Kong and Ayache, Salama & Associés in Paris and has assisted transactions, operations and joint ventures with both private and public partners.
He was recognized by the Legal 500 as one of the Chinese Labor Law practitioners in 2009 because of his experiences in group restructuring, employee transfers, as well as dealing with mass layoffs and negotiations with labor unions and authorities.
His firm, Leaf Legal, assists clients with contractual matters related to employment such as incentive plans and terminations. In this workshop, he will be discussing the processes of employment; from hiring, employee benefits, termination and everything in between.
- Conde Nast Center of Fashion & Design about “Distribution and Intellectual Property”
- EM Lyon in Shanghai about “Chinese Business Law”
- SKEMA in Suzhou about “Chinese Business Law”
- Acceleratech (a program for start-up under the auspices of the BPI France and the French Trade Commission
Connect with Bruno over Linkedin: https://cn.linkedin.com/in/brunograngier
Detail about this workshop
Date: March 10
Time: From 9 to 11 am
Location: TBC (Shanghai Downtown Area)
Price: 350 RMB (Early bird)
Payment here on Yoopay in RMB or here for Paypal
Follow us on WeChat