Keeping your productivity up during the holiday season can be challenging. It’s easy to get distracted with all the parties and events coming up. Balancing your schedule between spending time with loved ones and meeting deadlines get hard at times. So this week, we give you tips on how to manage your time and make new memories with your loved ones.
This week’s Five Tips Tuesday gives you productivity hacks for the holiday season. Get tips on how to survive the holiday rush from Entrepreneur.com. Learn from top CEOs and their lessons on hustling even when on holiday break. See what’s happening in the Shanghai holiday scene and find out where you can get the best deals for your last-minute Christmas shopping. On top of that, get tips on how to manage to-do-lists and tone down stress with our podcast recommendation.
1. Article – From an adequate plan down to devising an exact budget for holiday shopping, here’s a quick list of how to survive the holiday rush from Entrepreneur.com. See how you can manage your time and resources with these five tips.
2. Podcast – It is easy to get overwhelmed with so many tasks in our to-do lists for the holidays. Laura McClellan stresses out that you can fight the challenges of the holidays. In her podcast, Staying Productive and Peaceful During the Holidays she talks about how managing your mindset to help you stay away from the possible anxiety the season causes to help you do what matters most: spending quality time with family and friends.
3. Management Tips – Entrepreneurs hustle even when they sleep, and the holidays are no exemption. Slacking is not an option if you want to get to your goals. Here’s how top CEOs of different start-ups handle the holiday chaos and still stay on top of their game.
4. Events and Dining – Want to know where to celebrate this holiday season? Doing a last minute gift shopping? Check out Smart Shanghai’s Christmas page to get your fill of the season’s spirits. See where you can get creative gifts and trinkets from bazaars. Beat holiday homesickness and celebrate with local folks and see which restaurants offer the best deals in the area.
5. Book List – Let’s take some time off of business books and get our imagination all fired up. Here are ten book recommendations from ten entrepreneurs and why they love reading them. Take your pick: from how the brain works to overcoming odds to designing solutions to the flaws of the world. Get your glasses ready with this book list.