Social media marketing has the power to turn your business around.
And the best thing about it? It’s absolutely free.
Social media marketing helps you build brand loyalty, respond and resolve problems immediately, increase your ROI, and build your relationships with your clientele.
This week, Five Tips Tuesday talks about how to improve your social media marketing through creating awesome content. Learn how to create a brand fit for the 21st century. Create compelling infographics in six easy steps. Get to know how Snapchat can improve your customer service strategy. See how you can get people to visit and read your blog and know how to handle trolls and haters in your social media feed.
1. Branding – There was a time when branding was all about coming up with clever quips and catching people’s attention with flashy jingles in the media. But in the age of social media, branding took another term, and instead of focusing on the product, it has now changed its focus towards the customers. See what you need to do to build a brand that fits the digital age.
2. Design – Infographics can become a pain if you don’t know how to do it. From data research to storytelling to the creative design, it takes a lot of time and effort to come up with one. CMI, one of the top resources for content management, shows us how to get it done in six easy steps.
3. Apps – Technology makes it easier now more than ever for customers to share their grievances and delights on social media. Because of this, smart companies are always on the lookout for the best solutions for their clients. Social media apps such as Snapchat are a great venue for customer support. Impress customers with quick responses by learning how to set Snapchat up with help from Social Media Examiner.
4. Tips – Blogging is one of the best ways to attract potential clients and educate them about what you do as a business. But for it to do its purpose, you would need to reach out and get people to read about it. So what do you need to do to create traction for your new blog? Here are some practical tips from ProBlogger.com to get you going.
5. Books – Nowadays, trolls no longer exist under bridges. They’re alive and kicking all over the internet. It may not be easy to deal with them, especially when they get on your nerves. Haters are gonna hate, but it doesn’t mean that their concerns aren’t valid. New York Times bestseller Jay Baer talks about how you can learn from customer complaints in his book aptly named Hug your Haters. Get it now on Amazon.
Follow us on WeChat