When was the last time you took a chance?
In this edition of Five Tips Tuesday, we take a look at the possibilities, dealing with the difficult and how to take a step out of your comfort zone.
1. Self – Improvement — In the business world, non-verbal communication is as important as the words you speak. As they say, actions speak louder. Here’s an infographic with some of the best advice on how to instantly improve your body language.
2. APP News — Photo-sharing network Instagram has just upgraded to make their platform more interactive for consumers and businesses alike. Check out how you can now communicate with your favorite online store.
3. Inspiration — The African continent has long been subject to negative media coverage due to its shaky politics., making it difficult for investors to bet their money on them. However, things are shifting quickly to the positive. See what opportunities await you.
4. Books — You’ve heard about this productivity tip before: eat that frog! Starting your day with the most difficult task can be daunting, but the most productive attest that this has been an effective technique.Check out Brian Tracy’s Eat That Frog! review and see what else you can pick up to help maximize your productivity.
5. Storytelling — Women have long had purchasing power, but recently the value of the female dollar has been rising to a whopping 85% on all consumer purchases. However, many companies are struggling to get the attention of millennials. See why the millennial woman craves for authenticity.
Check out our upcoming events below and we hope to see you there soon!
Join the movement!