One of the goals of businesses is to establish themselves as experts in their fields.
To meet that goal, it is vital for business and their team members to stay relevant by sharpening their skills regularly through continuous education.
Nowadays, there are a lot of resources you can tap into. With just a click of a button, you can now get certified on different skills. You can even receive training and mentorship from the leaders in your field.
What’s important is, you keep on learning and growing as a professional and as an individual.
In this week’s Five Tips Tuesday, we let you in on how to cultivate a culture of learning in your team and a few hacks on how you could improve your ability to learn.
1. Article – Everybody has lazy bones at times, but did you know that you can also train your brain to avoid it? Here’s a quick read from Huffington Post on how to hack your brain to get more things done.
2. Management tips – As leaders, we want to spread the culture of innovation among our staff and encourage them to grow and become a better version of themselves. Fast Co gives us six ways to help us do just that.
3. Blog – Need some start up advice? Venture Hacks, powered by AngelList, give founders and start up companies practical advice on what needs to be done. Plus get connected to a network of angel investors that might help you get started.
4. News – A recent study shows that more and more Chinese post-90’s workers prefers personal freedom over financial security and has been jumping multiple jobs in the span of three years.But these young workers seem to disagree.
5. Books – Adam Grant is considered as one of the most influential thought leaders of our time. In his book, Original, he aims to address how we can choose novel ideas and values and tells us stories of how changes are brought about by going against the grain of commonality. Get it on Amazon here.
Follow us on WeChat